There is a requirement for complaints to be dealt with at the operating level of any complaint, therefore every club must appoint Member Protection Information Officers (MPIO’s) to manage complaints and allegations. There a free courses to train MPIO’s conducted regularly by Sport and Rec, so all clubs will be asked to nominate a volunteer to take on this role.
- The new style newsletter "Splash-e" is now available for download under the Information tab - enjoy!
- A listing of interstate and international swim meets is on the MSA website, and a link is provided on our Calendar page.
- Click here or the Facebook icon opposite to "Follow Us" and "Like Us" on Facebook.
You do not need to be a registered Facebook user to view the content of our Facebook page.
View MSNSW's Facebook Guidelines
- Masters Swimming NSW hosted the
2013 National Championships in April at Sydney Olympic Park.
Results, newsletters and a photo gallery may be found under the National Championships Tab.
Photos and news snippets also available on the Masters Swimming NSW Facebook page.
- Meet calendar for 2013?
- Draft Meet calendar for 2014
- Branch Monthly News
- Coaching page
updated May 2013
- Information on the national insurance policy that covers all affiliated Branches and their Clubs through Public Liability, Directors and Officers Liability, Professional Indemnity policies, as well as their members with a Personal Accident insurance policy is available on the insurance page of the MSA website, together with a Certificate of Currency for 2013.